- Find the photo for your card.
- Click the Buy button above your photo and select Create a Card.
- Click “Types” in the lower left corner of the page that opens and choose either 4×8 flat or 5×7 folded.
- Select your theme from the “Make Selection” button that appears.
- Click the templates near the bottom of the screen until you find the one you want.
Note: You’ll see the Photos Here and Now watermark on your photo – don’t worry! This will not print on your card.
- Click on the picture in your template to make adjustments. You can slide the zoom bar to make your picture larger. You can click on the picture and move it around with your mouse to get it in just the right position.
Note: Some templates have an area for custom text – be sure to enter that before moving on.
- When you have your card just the way you want it, click the “Create” tab above the templates.
- Choose the finish you want and the number of boxes.
- Click add to cart (please wait – it takes a minute or two to process).
- Click “Done” or “Back to Gallery” to continue shopping or click “Checkout Now.”
That’s it! Send us an email if you have questions or need help.